If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth – then join us!
The Guest Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Guest Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health
office and dining room as required.
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports
any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food
preparation and service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid/CPR training
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
Bonus points for having:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.