Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the project duration and acting as the main point of contact between client and vendor organization.
- Establish the processes to support delivery operational excellence. This includes project initiation in the delivery system, defining the project calendar and work breakdown structure, and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures. Project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
- Ensure the services delivered by the vendor are conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and vendor and monitoring the delivery of said services against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget.
- Manage vendor resource planning and addressing resources performance issues.
- Manage the financial aspects of the contract (billing for services, following-up on payments, etc).
- Define in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversee the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the SOW
- Review and approves consultant and partner billable hours and expenses each week, and review and approve client invoices before they are sent.
- Act as the escalation point when issues arise with vendor’s resources / services and manage any dispute or conflict.
- Manage engagement risk and delivery quality.
- Track and report the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan leveraging Project Management methodology, tools & templates.
- Conduct executive level briefings &/or escalations.
- Builds his/her time into engagements as appropriate to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and to achieve the required level of billable utilization set by the business.
- Develop strong, positive cross organization relationships with internal groups to include industry units, account teams, and product groups, as well as with partners and customers.Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a technical lead or project management role.
- Experience managing large programs with large groups
- Ability to manage conflict
- Outcome oriented
- Executive stakeholder mgmt. experience
- Proven track record of successful project execution in the telecom industry
- Extraordinary organizational savvy with exceptional partnering skills and good relationships across all functions.
- Proven change leader.
- Knowledgeable of industry and related trends
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated and adaptable
- Exceptional ability to persuade, convince, negotiate with influence in order to support objectives
- PMP certification
- Obtain Security clearance for Federal, provincial, municipal depending of customer requirement
- English writing and speaking
- French writing and speaking (recommended)
- Articulate and concise
- Driver licence valid
- Good understanding of governance model and quality control mechanismTechnical Project Experience:
- Call Center applications
- Voice Services
- Familiar with wireless networks
- LAN\WAN\VPN\Firewall Infrastructure
- WIFI (WaaS)
- MDM – Mobile Device Management
- Data Center/ Cloud application
- IT knowledge - configuration mgmt, software development, test cases coordination for Client UAT
- PortalsMandatory Skills:
TELECOMMUNICATIONS (10 years)
CALL CENTRE (10 years)
PMP (10 years)
UAT - USER ACCEPTANCE (10 years)
Reference ID: 111952
Job Types: Full-time, Contract