Independent contractor position in a multidisciplinary setting to enhance patient care.
Enjoy a convenient, private, naturally lit space with schedule flexibility in an
established clinic that has an active client base.
Please apply if you,
- are registered and in good standing with the Association of Traditional Osteopathic Colleges of Canada.
- have a team-first, enthusiastic, optimistic attitude.
- have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- are motivated to grow your practice.
- are looking for a part-time or full-time independent contractor position.
Job Type: Contract