Aquatic Life Ltd. is a Canadian company based in Pinawa, Manitoba which provides water monitoring solutions across the country and internationally. With over 30 years in the industry, we are committed to the distribution, development and design of real time water quality and quantity monitoring systems specializing in Drinking Water, Surface Water, Groundwater, Industrial Water and Wastewater.
Technical Sales Administrator
With the increasingly stringent environmental regulations, our clients’ need solutions that are smart, efficient, innovative and customized specifically to their needs. Aquatic Life Ltd. strives to bring the best minds together to support our clients’ most difficult challenges.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Administrator to become part of our technical support team in our Pinawa office, and in different locations grouped by provinces.
- Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick
This is a permanent position which requires some level of flexibility in your daily activities.
- Attend trade shows or exhibition and conferences
- Provide technical support to clients as needed
- Provide instrumentation advice to fit clients’ needs
- Participate in field visits for installation/maintenance of equipment or site assessment
- Prepare installation shop drawings for clients when needed
- Preparation of proposals and bidding documents for tenders
- Preparation of quotations
- Processing customer orders
- Follow up on leads
- Perform minor repair/maintenance of instruments returned to the office
- Perform sales activities
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- 0-5+ years of experience
- Preferences will be given to those with post-secondary education in environmental science, engineering or process instrumentation unless they have relevant experience.
- Strong communication, report writing, organization and interpersonal skills
- Skills and interest in client relationship management and business development
- Must be a team player
- Multitasking capabilities is an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset
- Excellent computer skills in: MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook Act and Quickbooks.
- AutoCAD knowledge an asset
- Ability to travel within and outside Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
- Technical Sales: 3 years (Preferred)