A bit about Inside Golf....
Established in 1993, Inside Golf Inc.'s brands include Inside Golf Magazine and associated Website (www.insidegolf.ca), the Golfers' Guide Scorecard brand with more than 30,000,000 scorecards printed, publishing partnerships with the WTCA, British Columbia Golf (www.britishcolumbiagolf.org), and PGAs of BC and Alberta.
Job Title : Jr Graphic Designer
Job Type: Part-Time, Casual
Language(s) Required: English (spoken and written)
Technical Expertise Required: Working knowledge of Adobe suite (photoshop most importantly)
Related Experience Required: None
Office Location: View Royal (across street from casino on Island Hwy)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Self-disciplined with good work ethic
- Exposure to and experience in the use of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator are assets.
- Exposure to coding could be of additional value.
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential
- Organizational Skills
- Attention To Detail
- Ability to work with others
- Quick problem solving and decision making
- Critical thinking, Job task planning, Continuous learning
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Design of both web and print ads
- Magazine page layout
- Sending proofs to clients
- Keeping and maintaining schedules
- Maintaining website ads
Job Types: Part-time, Casual