Our team of Sales Engineers are experts in the technical aspects of NetSuite and act as pre-sales consultant on the feasibility of a prospect's request. They leverage their advanced knowledge of the ERP and their business acumen to support the Sales Representatives in closing the deal.
Our Sales Engineer possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, and have a knack in understanding the prospect's needs and transforming the requirements into a profitable result.
What we value from our Sales Engineer?
- A minimum 2 years of demonstrated consulting experience with Cloud system
- Experience in cloud ERPs industry (Netsuite experience - an asset)
- Active listening skills during calls / meetings / presentations
- Excellent Communication Skills (English written and verbal, French verbal)
- Excellent Presentation Skills (Verbal and use of visual aids such as Powerpoint during demos)
- Ability to create proper documentation (meeting minutes, technical requirements, etc.)
- Comfortable selling at both the executive and engineering management levels
- Analytical Problem solver and strong attention to details
- Experienced in team selling with Account Managers and Business Development Executives
- Canadian or American Passport (willingness to travel around 25% of time)
- Certifications in Netsuite (an asset)
What's a regular day for our Sales Engineer at GURUS?
- Lead the technical aspects of sales discovery calls/meetings to relate prospects' business needs to functional capabilities and consulting effort.
- Collaborate with Gurus Professional Services team and Sales team to understand the feasibility of the prospects' requirements.
- Participate in creating estimates and gap analysis
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to support the prospect business needs
- Attend trade shows, conduct sales presentations, and perform related follow-up tasks.
- Provide technical value and customer viewpoint to marketing team.
- Maintain and expand on expertise in Gurus partner products and in Gurus Professional services methodologies.
- Showcase NetSuite's technical portfolio as well as GURUS' ERP system implementation services to prospects
What are the perks of being a GURU?
- Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology
- Be part of a culture that is focused on people [check out a Day in the Life at GURUS here ( https://youtu.be/NcDBy3Ovw1s )!]
- Flexible schedule and option to work-from-home 2 days a week
- Your well-being first: benefits program (medical & dental insurance), and health flex plan (gym memberships, equipments, therapeutic massages, etc) and access to the Dialogue platform
- Work culture: training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company (check out our GURUS Academy ( https://gurussolutions.com/gurus-academy ) )
- Happy hour every Friday (without fail!) at 4pm