Reporting to the Outlet Manager, this position provides exceptional customer service to
guests in a fast paced and changing environment.
Responsibilities and Accountability
Ensure attitude is friendly and courteous at all times.
Assist guests with groceries and requests when required.
Assist with stock deliveries and relevant administration.
Perform inventory counts, rotation and storing of stock.
Proficient and responsible in handling money.
Ensure all areas are maintained in a tidy and clean fashion at all times.
Learn and promote the development’s services, facilities, and amenities and
be able to direct guests accordingly.
Assist with training of new team members when necessary.
Communicate ideas that could positively impact operations.
Ensure operation maintains a safe and healthy work environment.
Understand and adhere to laws and company policies regarding the serving of
food, alcohol and tobacco sales.
Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge
Perform other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Excels at attention to detail and working with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and proactive in nature.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs on a regular basis.
- A valid drivers’ license and be at least 19 years of age.
- Able to work varying shifts, including weekends, holidays and early evenings.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Highly customer focused.
- Knowledge of POS systems is an asset.
- Food Safe and Serving-it-Right certifications.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.