The Supply Chain organization’s objective is to produce the highest quality product, in the most efficient time and at the lowest cost possible. As a group, we will strive to delight our customers and preserve Crown Verity’s aspirations and core values.
As a member of the Crown Verity Production Team, the role of Production Team Member will support these goals by committing to daily excellence in Quality, Efficiency and Team Work
- Work effectively as a member of the production team
- Assemble products as required to meet the production schedule.
- Identify, report and help troubleshoot any issues in manufacturing.
- Review schedule progress throughout the day and report any concerns with not meeting daily schedules
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
- Visually review stock levels and report any concerns of stock outs to the Production Lead Hand.
- Ensure dunnage is removed from the production area on a daily basis.
- Assist with the packaging of the product as required.
- All raw materials are stored properly to ensure ease of access to all materials
- All warehouses are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
- Compliance with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety
- Correct utilization of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Other duties as required by the Operations Manager
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Comfortable working with power and hand tools
- Strong problem-solving skills related to day-to-day production issues
- 3-5 years experience in a production related role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 /hour