The Automotive/Truck Parts & Service Sales Specialist is a multidimensional role with emphasis on all aspects of parts management. The incumbent in this role is responsible for a variety of duties which include; researching parts, identifying parts needs, sourcing parts, analyzing cost, receiving, managing the related administrative process, generating new sales through effective communication with existing clients; preparing accurate estimates and invoices.
- Inside Sales –assist with answering calls pertaining to parts and repairs.
- Inside Sales – source new sales opportunities by following up with prospective clients and existing clients on previously identified repair and maintenance needs; communicate effectively with key client resources to ensure their awareness of our range of service offerings.
- Supporting all service advisors as needed
- Pricing/Quotations – responsible for handling customer requests, providing competitive quotes, negotiating and preparing invoices.
- Invoicing – responsible for ensuring that all invoicing is accounted for and appropriate monies have been collected/processed.
Parts / Receiving
- General – ensuring inventory is always kept organized and counted regularly.
- Receiving –responsible for receiving and adhering to internal procedure
- Administrative –completing supplier returns & invoice entry
- Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week + overtime when required
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience required –Industry Related experience essential.
- 2+ years of receiving/ related parts experience.
- Customer service/experience providing exceptional customer service, invoicing, and scheduling.
- Effective time-management skills & strong work ethic, initiative to follow-through.
- Hi-energy personality with “Entrepreneurial mindset”- “positive, resilient attitude”.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in maintaining a profitable business operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently.
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team and independently without supervision.
- High level multitasker with ability to prioritize and navigate between tasks comfortably.
- Must be ambitious, motivated and service-focused.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Effective problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Willingness to learn / participate in training programs as provided.
- Intermediate level computer skills required. (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word)
- Adept at digital technology, electronic communication methods.
- Must possess a current, valid driver’s license. (G)
- Graduated from High School.
- Post-Secondary Education an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced shop environment
- Physically capable of lifting/moving items up to 50lbs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)