Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Program Manager to support our Kingsville location.
- University, College Graduate, Equivalent certification in Engineering, or 10 years of related progressive experience
- 3-5 years progressive experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of QS9000 requirements including experience with documentation and implementation.
- Experience with APQP Process included FMEA and Control Plant Development.
- Minimal experience with CAD usage.
- Liase closely with internal customers, engineering, product design, tooling and production to ensure all projects meet customer expectations in terms of quality and service.
- Ensure that the necessary Prototype and tooling time is coordinated with engineering requirements to meet customer deadlines.
- Ensure that all customer specific requirements are captured and completed for newproduct launches.
- Meet directly with suppliers and customers in matters relating to production design and changes in manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain timelines for each project so as to readily identify the status of each project and eliminate/minimize potential problems.
- Participate and provide documentation for design review/APQP meetings during product launches.
- Prioritize all timelines and APQP’s for all projects.
- Implement and chair weekly meetings and appropriate personnel to discuss project priorities, customer needs and APQP status.
- As required, manage specific production design projects from concept to production resulting in high quality and reliable product.
- Ensure that all new designs follow a planned and structured approach.
- As required, participate in the create of DFMEA’s and provide input into the creation of Control Plans and PFMEA’s
- Direct the development of short term and long term research and development activities such that the organization is utilizing the most effective techniques and applications resulting in a lower cost and higher rate of return.
- Assist with the development of a strategic plant for Ground Effects that correlates to the overall organization goals.
- Maintain a through knowledge of all processes, software and equipment utilized in the performance of the job.
- Assist with other projects and perform other duties as assigned to promote the growth and advancement of Ground Effects.
Please visit www.gfxltd.com for more information
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)