David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client in Montreal to recruit a talented Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing the office and residential digital network inventory. Our client is looking for a confident and client focused professional who can develop new business and manage existing client requirements with diplomacy and expedience.
- Ensure networks are servicing property management to ensure clients are maximizing the product as a tenant amenity
- Identify and submit new Content Management Systems product requests when updates/changes are recognized at the property level
- Identify business growth opportunities through ongoing meetings and presentations to property management companies and condo boards
- Successfully negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Track new projects and communicate with clients regarding status, scheduling and timetable
- Communicate and brief sales teams on new installations and inventory changes
The Ideal Candidate
- University of college degree or related work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Effective negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience with digital content and advertising networks an asset
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- May require some overnight travel
- Established relationships/contacts with property management groups would be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to David Newark, Consultant, Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.