Tool Crib Attendant
Reporting to the Production Supervisor
As a member of the production team, the Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for the organization and management of the tool crib. They are responsible for setting an example of proper housekeeping, parts organization, and process system compliance. The Tool Crib Attendant maintains accurate inventory and ensures company standards are maintained.
· Maintain tooling inventory control systems. Ensure all employees understand and comply with all new organizational systems and improvements as they are implemented.
· Identify, acquire, monitor, maintain, store, organize, stage, track and distribute all tools, fixtures and parts used.
· Provide support to the production team as it relates to tooling.
· Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
· Maintain regulatory documents and checklists for tools and equipment.
· Complete reports and perform record keeping as required, ensuring accuracy of reported data.
· Maintain a clean, organized tool crib conducive to the successful function of the manufacturing process.
· Set-up and configure tooling for work orders.
· Record and report damaged tooling to Production Supervisor.
· Actively participate in continuous process improvements with an emphasis on tooling and parts storage/prepping, spec sheet creation, and other shop floor related processes.
· Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic, supporting other members of the production team
· Other duties as required.
· Self-motivated, responsible, well organized and reliable
· Familiarity with Esprit, Feature Cam, Gibbs an asset
· Two years of prior tool crib experience
· Experience maintaining accurate inventory levels
· Understanding of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
· Basic CNC knowledge and experience an asset
· Experience with Solidworks an asset
· Must be a team player with excellent people skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent