LEGACY DODGE CLARESHOLM!:
Legacy Dodge Claresholm: is looking for 2nd to 4th year automotive apprentices or Lube/Tire Technicians, if you wish to further your knowledge and/or work towards your automotive technician ticket, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Can Offer YOU:
- Competitive Wages
- Great Health Benefits
- Positive, Supportive Environment
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Small Town, Friendly, Family Atmosphere
- Apprenticeship started, we are looking for 2nd to 4th year apprentices
- Minimum 1 year automotive experience required, Lube and Tire Experience, an asset
- Experience with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles is an asset
- A valid driver's license is required
***Salary based on level of experience***
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally service and/or repair vehicles as assigned by dealership representative(s).
- Road test vehicles for diagnostic and quality control purposes.
- Complete all work in accordance with all industry safety standards and published manufacturer and
- Assist in keeping the tool room clean and organized.
- Use shop supplies in a practical and economical manner.
- Maintain designated work area (bay) and shared work area (operation and cleanliness) in accordance
with service management guidelines.
- Dispose of fluids and chemicals safely in accordance with established dealership, Provincial and Federal
- Dispose of metal as per dealership guidelines.
- Timely return of cores to the parts department for processing.
- Safe return of batteries to the parts department for proper disposal and core handling.
Claresholm has a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere that embodies the "Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times" mentality throughout.
Come soak in Alberta's prairie views, while also being able to branch out to numerous regional attractions like Waterton Lakes National Park to the south, or the Calgary Stampede to the north.
We are proud to be a part of the communities here and would love for you to join us!
If the above describes a company that you would like to work with and you are an energetic, hard-working Apprentice Technician that wants to be appreciated and compensated for a job well done,
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy Start Here: