DecisivEdge –recognized as a 2017 and 2018 Top Work Place by The News Journal - has an immediate opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will work as an integral member of our Marketing team to ensure we increase our company’s brand influence, awareness, and loyalty demonstrated through measurable results.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute online marketing activities, including email and Google Ads.
- Analyze Google Analytics data and coordinate marketing activities to improve.
- Contribute content to the company's LinkedIn page and announcements.
- Optimize SEO planning and evaluation.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field. Two to four years of professional related experience in Digital Marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced writing skills, including grammar, syntax and word choice.
- Experience with social media platforms, WordPress, and media graphics software.
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills.
. Healthcare experience is mandatory.
DecisivEdge is a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Newark, Delaware. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third-party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.