ABOUT EUROLINE WINDOWS
EuroLine Windows Inc., a private Canadian company, is an innovative designer and manufacturer of custom-made, high-end, high-performance windows and doors for private residences and commercial buildings.
EuroLine Windows Inc. was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become the largest manufacturer of uPVC tilt & turn windows and doors in North America, with installations throughout North America and countries around the globe. Our superior product, installation and customer service have garnered us a reputation as a premium window company in the industry, both with homeowners as well as building professionals.
We are looking for a Handy Man with electrical and mechanical knowledge, mechanically inclined to assist the maintenance and production teams with different tasks.
- Mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic/electrical troubleshooting various equipment or make recommendations for corrective actions and/or required repairs
- Perform painting, carpentry, drywall, locksmith and masonry work; repair overhead doors, flooring, roof damage, change bulbs, build carts, etc., as required
- Inventory parts and tools when requested and observe safe handling of tools
- Follow safety regulations when repairing or adjusting machinery
- Perform facility maintenance when appropriate
- Interface with other managers and supervisors; keep good rapports
- Perform tooling inspection, cleaning and repairs, as needed
- Ensure equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
- Follow safety procedures such as Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, PPE, etc. All other duties as required
- Other duties as required
- Electrical and mechanical experience preferred
- 1-2 years of handyman experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a good work ethic and be able to take instructions from managerial and supervisory staff as well as interact with co-workers
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and be quality focused
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. as needed and multi-task
- Ability to follow and implement directions
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language
Thank you for your interest in EuroLine Windows. Visit www.euroline-windows.com for more information about our company!
EuroLine Windows supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any stages of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mechanic/ Electrician Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- General Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)