JOB TITLE: Direct Sales Representative (DSR) – Home Security
The Direct Sales Representative is an important member of the Atlantic Security Automation Partners (ASAP) team.
They are the first point of contact between our company and potential customers and will create positive first impressions that lead to sales appointments.
The Direct Sales Representative will be our Brand Ambassador and will represent our Core values of Professionalism, Quality and Integrity. They will always work in a safe and efficient manner.
MAIN DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
Working in a Door to Door sales team environment, the Direct Sales Representative will:
- Represent ASAP as an Authorized Dealer for ADT Security Services and introduce our company to potential customers
- Present special offers and promotions, which lead to appointments for Home Security evaluation and system demonstrations
- Confirm and attend customer appointments with Sales Consultants
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers, including evenings and weekends
- Prior sales experience is considered an asset; however, is not required
- Criminal Record check required
- Oral Communication – ability to communicate effectively and professionally with potential customers
- Takes Pride in One’s Work
- Demonstrates Initiative, Drive, Honesty, and Loyalty
- Demonstrates Professionalism, Politeness, Respect, and Courtesy
- Ability to stand / walk for extended periods (up to 1 hour) between breaks
COVID 19 NOTE
- Proper PPE (Gloves, Masks & Hand Sanitizer) will be provided when visiting customer homes
- Social Distancing will be observed wherever possible
- Uncapped earning potential
- Multiple positions available across Nova Scotia
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Full paid training provided
Ready to make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them? Join the ASAP team!
Atlantic Security Automation Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating our team members in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)