TapClicks is a leader in Marketing Reporting, Operations and Search Engine Optimization SaaS solutions for Enterprises, Agencies, and Media companies. It has been recognized as #1 fastest growing company in Silicon Valley by Inc 500; the Best Technology Product or Service by MITX and #163 by Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500. TapClicks is the only end-to-end marketing operations platform that allows companies to streamline their marketing operations, manage and optimize campaigns and report progress from any device at any time. TapClicks uses cutting edge technology (big data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning) to continuously deliver innovative solutions to our customers. TapClicks Marketing operations platform is widely used by over 400,000 end customers globally.
We are looking for a detail-oriented professional with a high degree of programming skill and problem-solving abilities to join our Engineering team in Montreal. As Sr. QA Automation engineer you will work with internal technical teams to develop testing automation for our pull and push connectors/integrations with third-party marketing platforms (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads).
- Write detailed, comprehensive and well-structured automated tests to validate the marketing campaigns created by our order and workflow management product creates in third-party platforms are created properly, based on flexible form configurations on our side, and comparing with values obtained from the third-party platforms either via their UI or API.
- Establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with Development Managers, Product Owners, and other teams to ensure the highest quality of the product by architecting automation focused solutions.
- Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Support with manual testing as needed
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or a similar field
- Experience with Postman or similar tools
- Experience with automated testing of REST APIs
- Experience with Selenium or similar
- Experience/familiarity with major digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Manager, and Google Analytics
- Understands overall web architecture
- Experience writing test plans and test cases and working directly with product and engineering stakeholders to define and prioritize testing scenarios
- Integrations experience is a must
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of digital marketing