Account Executive, IT Staffing Services
At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology services and solutions, including IT Talent Acquisition Services, to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 300 people, and are one of the largest technology providers in Western Canada, recognized for our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Microserve is looking for an experienced and business-savvy Account Executive to support our key accounts in our IT Staffing Services business and help develop our IT Staffing & Talent Management to the next level. As a Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for business development, managing client relationships, and ensuring successful delivery of IT Staffing Services to our key, enterprise clients.
As one of Western Canada’s leading IT Service Providers, Microserve is continuously sourcing top talent to provide IT Staffing & Talent Management services to our clients and recruit to fill their requirements. In this role, you will work closely with our clients to understand their upcoming requirements, and with our talent acquisition team to make sure that we execute effective talent acquisition strategies, identify and qualify candidates for, and fill external client requirements. You will also be responsible for growing our IT Staffing business and build relationships with new clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in Sales, IT recruitment and the staffing services industry. The Key Account Executive will take on an impactful and exciting role in a dynamic and successful BC tech organization. If you are driven with exceptional sales, presentation, staffing and communication skills this is the role for you!
· Identify and implement opportunities to grow and develop Microserve’s IT Staffing & Talent Management business within named, enterprise accounts
· Work independently, as well as collaboratively with Microserve’s marketing, sales and management teams, to promote Microserve’s IT Staffing services, as well as identify, develop opportunities with new and existing clients
· Oversee pricing, contracts and agreements
· Build great client relationships through consultative selling, client site meetings and sales presentations
· Generate new business through participating in networking organizations/events, and existing relationships; maintain a consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
· Participate in and at times lead RFP responses specific to IT Staffing Services as appropriate
· Meet Quarterly/Annual Targets
· Must have 5 years’ relevant experience (can be a combination of relevant sales and recruitment experience)
· Have at least 2 years’ experience selling IT staffing services experience within enterprise accounts
· Proven ability to understand and engage with clients to discuss their IT hiring needs, both contract and permanent, across all role groups
· A degree in a Business-related field is considered an asset
· Have demonstrated the ability to sell and build relationships with managers and executives within technology organizations; this is a business development role
· Strong client facing and client engagement skills
· Must have foundational business and financial acumen
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent