The Agway team has an opening for a Bilingual AZ Driver. The ideal candidate lives close to the Ontario and Quebec border. This is a key role in supporting deliveries for our customers that are situated in Eastern Ontario, Quebec, and potentially the Eastern provinces.
- Must have a valid AZ/DZ license and a clean drivers abstract
- Will require certification to operate truck- mounted forklifts- experience preferred
- Experience in making deliveries to construction sites is preferred
- Safe operation of equipment at all times
- Courteous and positive communication with customers and job site personnel
- Unloading of product at customer job sites
- Maintain AZ/DZ license in good standing
- Maintain driver logs, electronic and paper
- Perform equipment inspections
- Wear company uniform and represent the company in a positive fashion
- May be required to do overnight runs
- Loads may be shuttled and at times may need to be picked up directly in Brampton, Ontario
- Other duties as assigned
Agway Metals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require the job posting in an alternate format, please contact Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their response. We will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $29.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have previous flatbed experience (this is required)?
- Are you a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident OR have a valid work/study permit and are authorized to work in Canada? (yes or no)
- English and French (required)
Work Location: On the road