Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble small components onto plastic injection molded parts
- Work in a fast manner to ensure cycle times are met
- Follow relevant operating and quality procedures
- Work with other Production Associates to promote a safe, clean, and harmonious working environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Professional communication between all departments
- Ability to perform repetitive movements and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Sound decision-making skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty, understanding of the requirements of confidentiality
This position interacts with all members of production, including: Production Supervisor, Injection Technician, Scheduling, Quality, and Shipping.
This position requires performing repetitive movements, and standing for long periods of time.
This position does not have direct or indirect reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent