Why work at Carloft.ca? Come work with a growing team in the most dynamic car dealership in Carleton Place! Your work ethic, attention to detail and cooperative team spirit will contribute in driving our business to the next level. This is a fast paced position which will require you to learn and grow, as the needs of the business change. Come work with a great team of people!
Used Vehicle Support Clerk position requirements:
- Full G License with clean driver’s abstract
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- A good attitude, friendly disposition, willingness to learn
- Familiarity with computers to include Excel spreadsheets, word, Google Sheets, etc.
- The ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines in a fast paced environment
- The ability to complete job tasks with accuracy
- The ability to communicate and work with others in a team environment
- Previous vehicle experience an asset
This position will start as a part time position, with the intention of making it full time. Compensation will be hourly and based on experience.
Job description to include but not limited to:
- Following a well-established and detailed process to arrive new trades and purchased vehicles.
- Arranging appointments with local businesses for work needed on newly arrived cars.
- Issue Purchase Orders from the accounting system
- Coordinate with internal managers to ensure a quick turn around on all incoming vehicles.
- Coordinate transportation of vehicles from location to location.
- Offer assistance with clerical duties such as coordinating paperwork, filing, answering the phone, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for wholesaler vehicle pick up and drop off.
- Arrange, drivers and transport
- Generate wholesale BOS in the accounting system.
- Inspect purchased vehicles as they arrive, for damage.
- Add vehicles to the accounting system.
- Some site travel may be required.
- Other duties as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday