We’re a gamifed marketing platform that is expanding our international market share. And we’re looking for a developer who is **passionate** about building rich experiences.
So why DeepMarkit? Well, we’re a small team with big goals. But small doesn’t mean you go without. We offer a flexible work environment, opportunities to learn, great benefits and a competitive salary. Our office is downtown (on the train line).
So what do we need from you? (Here’s the laundry list)
- Experience with web application frameworks such as: React, AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js
- Experience creating user-friendly and visually-appealing web interfaces
- Fluent reading, writing, and speaking Mandarin (required)
- A good eye for building mobile and on-trend web layouts, advanced effects and animations
- A blend of strategic thinking, hands-on delivery and great communication skills
- We like team players who rise to the challenge. Problem solvers only, please.
- We’re mostly a Mac shop, but familiarity with Windows is necessary for testing and some operational tasks
- Develop innovative, dynamic, efficient web applications using modern frameworks/libraries such as AngularJS, GWT, JQuery, and D3
- Provide front-end technology direction by evaluating, demoing and selecting new technologies and development patterns
- Develop interfacing with semantic HTML and CSS
- Rapid prototyping/UI Mockups
- Test the products for overall application usability, quality and stability
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
Good to haves
- Comfortable with Photoshop and converting PSD to code
- Understanding of testing tools and practices for various aspects of web development, both automated and manual.
- Familiarity with version control software, specifically Git and GitHub.
- Experience working within an agile or iterative development methodology, such as XP, Scrum or Lean/Kanban.
Thanks to all that apply, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- web development: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)