Global Solutions Consulting Manager - Wealth Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to lead and be part of a global sales consulting team for SS&C’s Institutional & Investment Management (I&IM) group in the Wealth Management space.
SS&C is a leading cloud-based provider of investment software and services for the global financial services industry. Our 15,000 global clients manage, in aggregate, over $50 trillion in assets and include Insurance, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Banks and REIT’s.
The Solutions Consulting group provides subject matter expertise for the sales team and works closely with them as a key advisor and product expert. Solutions Consultants must be able to articulate and demonstrate technology, business fit, and product positioning to both business and technical users and showcase the proposed solution in a competitively beneficial light.
What you will be doing
As a leader and member of the wealth management sales consulting team you will work closely with the global sales teams to:
- Understand customer’s technical and business needs and establish best solution or product that addresses requirements and provides business value.
- Lead client discovery sessions to uncover customer pain points, map to solutions, and develop proposal and business case.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, respond to in-depth customer questions, and completing effective RFI/RFP’s is essential.
- Demonstrate and communicate understanding of and thought leadership in wealth management business trends.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of SS&C’s entire solution suite and key competitors.
- Establish consistent presales processes, dry-runs and discovery sessions, to ensure superior demos, and presentations, resulting in flawless execution of the sales cycle.
- Provide feedback and coaching after dry-runs, demos and presentations in order to help the sales consulting team to hone their skills.
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date understanding of trends, best practices, and prevailing attitudes and approaches and how to position SS&C products to increase leads and opportunities.
- Manage hiring needs and performance of team.
What you need for this Position
- 7+ years of experience in the wealth management space with a good understanding of the investment management process.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written with ability to present using solution selling and a consultative approach and coach team members on this presentation style establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences -must be comfortable presenting to C-suite executives of major financial firms.
- Proven success as a self-starter who has created business development-focused marketing strategies and programs, including getting buy-in from stakeholders and delivering results.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Project management abilities and excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must!
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed, global team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities.
- MBA a plus.
What’s In It for You
- Casual and collaborative working environment.
- Career growth opportunity.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for bonus and stock option awards.
- An extensive health benefit plan
- RRSP Matching Program and Bonus Potential
- Generous training allowance and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Candidate Referral Program
- Business casual work environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Close to all transit
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- presentation: 5 years (Required)
- wealth management sales: 7 years (Required)
- project management: 5 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)