Prism Care Corporation is a Canadian owned company in the manufacturing sector, with a mission to benefit people and the environment. We develop the best performing natural, non-toxic commercial and consumer cleaning products and are poised for exceptional growth. Due to our growth, we have an immediate need to add a production & maintenance worker to our dynamic and driven work team.
This role includes packaging of all products whether on a semi-automated line or manual filling and labeling all while ensuring highest quality products are produced.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Feed and place components into production equipment for processing
- Manage valves and gauges to regulate the flow of liquids
- Measure and adjust fillers to ensure product weights are within specification
- Ensure proper labeling and packaging of finished products through basic visual checks
- Monitor the production process to ensure line runs continuously and adjust equipment as required (filler, labeler, capper, inkjet) to ensure product quality and line efficiency
- Remove and rework damaged items from the production line
- Take appropriate safety measures into account at every step of the production process
- Report equipment malfunctions and quality deviations to management
- Maintain housekeeping standards at all times
- Package products manually into finished goods containers and label when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong work ethic and physically dexterous
- Mechanical aptitude and experience is an asset.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to multitask and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Ability to continuously lift up to 50lbs. Repetitive bending and twisting is also required.
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- WHIMS and TDG certification an asset
- Competitive wages
- Annual performance bonus
- Extended health & dental plan
- Vacation days
- Free products every month and purchase discounts
- Safety focused
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Modern working facility
Prism Care Corporation would like to thank all applicants for their interest and consideration, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Prism Care Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Equipment Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)