HOTEL EXPERIENCE ONLY
- Greeting and welcoming guests upon arrival
- Registering guests into the computer system
- Verifying reservation, address, and credit card information
- Handling room keys for in-house guests, ensuring that the Company’s security procedures are adhered to
- Accepting payment for all guests' accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout
- Departure duties including friendly and efficient checkout of guests as well as expressing desire for return business
- Posting miscellaneous charges as requested
- Answering guest inquires in a timely and accurate manner
- Contributing to achieving the loyalty of our guests by exceeding their expectations and providing warm professional service
- Handling guest complaints and comments in a professional manner and providing the follow up required with co-workers and leaders
- Being aware and informed of rate/sell levels and seasons, contracted rates, packages and promotions
- Pre-arrival duties including blocking rooms with respect to special requests, loyalty member guests and large room types
- Clear and concise pass-on communication with all associates coming on to the next shifts.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Working with Skytouch or Choice Advantage a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally.
- Must have a genuine hospitality ‘gene’ and a passion for service excellence.
- Demonstrated professional telephone manners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DAY SHIFT NIGHT SHIFT AND WEEKENDS
- Must provide a high standard of customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous Front Desk experience an asset
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hotel Front Desk: 2 years (Required)