Job Summary include:
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Physiotherapist is responsible for the effective delivery of physiotherapy services to our clients. The Physiotherapist will assess clients and plan and carry out individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in clients.
1. Client Care and Service Provision : Cooperate with clients, families, community members and members of the inter professional team in the planning and delivery of programs for clients.
2. Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment of clients and families in Center .
3. Liaise with other healthcare providers to provide and receive relevant information about the medical history and progress of clients, as well as referring clients who require other specific healthcare provision.
4. Ensure education of clients/caregivers regarding status and management of the condition; Assess, prescribe and monitor assertive devices for mobility.
5. Provide consultation to community as required,
6. Maintain up-to-date clinical records using the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
7. Maintain required statistical data
8. Uphold the rules of conduct according to College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time