SharpLight Technologies is a global manufacturing leader innovating advanced, non-invasive systems for the medical aesthetic and cosmetic industries. The company's product lines are designed to perform a range of treatments using various applications, from skin tightening procedures and hair removal to the treatment of vascular/pigmented lesions and body shaping.
SharpLight outperforms the competition by including a range of Clinical, Marketing, Sales and Technical support to ensure ultimate long-term success. The company is part of the American Laser Clinics (AML) group, a medical services provider with one of the first private chains of aesthetic medical centers in the world, serving more than 100,000 clients per year. This accumulated wealth of professional experience creates synergy, and gives SharpLight a unique understanding of client and practitioner needs, as well as a resource for continuing growth and development – and we are looking for a superstar to help us maintain our solid international presence and take us to even greater heights!
Why Should You Join SharpLight?
Our culture is simple: we are a young, lean and vibrant company. We want everyone’s input – and we appreciate and encourage your feedback and ideas. We believe that every SharpLight family member delivers to its bottom line and we work hard to make it known day in and day out.
The Exciting Position:
The Territory Manager is responsible for effectively acquiring and managing accounts in the assigned provincial region. The ideal candidate will actively search in the territory for new relationships with key decision-makers to secure a greater share of the business. Utilizing prospect selling skills, the candidate will also drive for results while developing strategies to facilitate market expansion.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a dynamic and exciting team! SharpLight offers a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package.
Position Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Conducts a wide range of initiative to prospect new businesses to reach minimum sales quota.
- Participate actively in generating leads & booking appointments, by making cold calls & doing drop-ins.
- Being able to deliver presentations in a clear and concise tone, with confidence & extreme knowledge to persuade prospect to purchase product.
- Identify the difference between prospects & suspects.
- Create pipeline for proximal & distal prospective sales.
- Provide follow up calls periodically or answer incoming calls, e-mails from clients, to answer any questions or concerns they have, or properly direct them to the correct party if unable to provide certain knowledge on query asked. (i.e.; clinical, technical, or marketing support, etc.).
- Continue to build & strengthen client relationships to establish a significant referral list.
- Provide weekly Lead Reports that consist of a list of current clients and prospective leads to management.
- Keep track of expenses.
- Update the Business Development team as to the quality of scheduled meetings.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending and hosting educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school/College Diploma/BA
- Fluent in English
- French/Spanish/Arabic an asset
- Minimum of 3 years in sales
- Preferred background in aesthetics
- Sales Operation
- Business Development
- Social Media management
- Sales Process
- Lead Generation
- Business Relationship Management
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Creativity Skills
- Client Rapport
- Qualifying Prospects
- Sales Prospecting
- Customer Service
- Customer Retention
- Post-Sales Support
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to applying for this position, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vaughan, ON