The Dishwasher is responsible for keeping the kitchen area in a clean and orderly condition for overall customer satisfaction through fast and clean plates, cups, pots, utensils and cutlery and filled for department staff.
Prepares and cooks meals for guests of the restaurant, lounge, room service or banquet to the highest standard outlined by management creating and culturing overall satisfaction at all levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes positive customer relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to all patrons and guests
- Cleans and maintains all dishes, glasses/mugs, cutlery and cooking equipment for the Restaurant, Lounge and Banquet
- Polishes silver whenever necessary
- Disposes of garbage accumulated in kitchen area
- Ensures Kitchen area is kept clean including the dishwasher/pot washer machines and floor
- Adheres to all provincial health codes
- Must know how to operate cleaning equipment
- Follows and abides by all health and safety requirements including WHMIS
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the support of the success within the food and beverage department
Qualifications and Requirements
- A strong teamwork attitude with initiative and motivational skills accompanied with prior experience is preferred. Attention to detail with thoroughness and work ethic is also needed.
Job Type: Full-time