We’re looking for someone special. Someone that is looking for a challenge.
- Do you have a passion for technology and education?
- Do you consider yourself a well-rounded fullstack developer with a solid understanding of how people want to interact with technology?
- Do you want to get involved with helping students get job ready, helping recruit the right people, qualify individuals for new careers, or help learning challenged kids get the help they need?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We develop assessment tools, learning management solutions and custom tools for a wide range of organizations. We are looking to add to our technology team to help take charge of several challenging projects.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in all parts of the software development lifecycle (creative, design, analysis, development, testing, documentation, operations). You have a solid understanding of application architecture: infrastructure, back-end, and front-end systems, and will be counted on to get your hands dirty when things break. You've got enough ram for multi-tasking and love not doing the same thing day in, day out.
By the way, we are located in a historic building in downtown Toronto in the heart of Queen Street West.
The skills you bring:
- Strong working knowledge of JS/PHP/SQL and building production-grade web applications
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SSO integrations (OAuth, SAML, AD etc)
- Experience with web application frameworks (MVC, Symfony, React, Express, etc)
- Familiarity with industry best-practises (git flow, security, tdd, etc)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and protocols (SCORM, xAPI, LTI, etc)
- Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools (Adapt, Articulate, etc)
- Experience with Linux and the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience with the design, optimization and administration of relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with Cloud and serverless technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- Experience with mobile application development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent