Now hiring Packaging Line Suppliers
Voortman Cookies Ltd. - Burlington, ON
Voortman Cookies has a long and stable history, with further growth expected. We ship products across North America, as well as globally. We care about our people, our products and our customers.
We are currently looking to fill many positions in our plant. If you are interested in a long-term career with potential for advancement, then look no further. We offer a competitive benefits package as well as other perks to all F/T employees.
The Packaging Line Supplier position is responsible for operating a forklift for lifting and moving packaging materials from the storage racks to the required assembly line. This position is also responsible for setting up the tape machines and printers.
Packaging Line Supplier Positions & Responsibilities
Work safely and adhere to the Voortman Cookie employee manual
All above mentioned duties may change from time to time. All duties should be reviewed at least once per year. This list may or may not be complete and other duties may be added or deleted. The employee must know and understand safe operating procedures of the machinery.
· Weekly shift (days, afternoons & nights) rotation is required
· Shift duration is 8.5 hours (includes 30min lunch unpaid)
· A regular work week is Mon. – Fri. @ 40 hours per week with paid overtime available
· Minimum 3 months forklift driving experience in the last 5 years
· Punctuality and Reliability are a must
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· All positions require standing
· Ability to work independently or with others, as part of a team
· Must have valid SIN, required to complete background check
Voortman Cookies Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to employing following the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise HR if you require accommodation as per the AODA.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.35 /hour