We are currently seeking a PART time Warehouse Associate.
Availability requirement: Monday-Friday between 7:00am - 2:00pm
Shifts: 4 hour minimum with flexible scheduling.
Responsible for operating industrial vehicles and equipment to distribute our products via picking, loading, and inventory replenishment in a safe and clean manner. We are a local and family owned business since 1982.
- Prepare and build orders to customer spec.
- Focus on safety, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Work and comply with the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency).
- Learn and understand HACCP (Hazard, Analysis, & Critical Control Point) to reduce food safety risks.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Trained in operation of electric ride on pallet jack, narrow aisle reach truck, & stand up counter balance forklift would be an asset but not necessary.
- Must be available to work in freezer and refrigerated climate.
- Must be able to lift weighted product on daily basis
- Good communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Employee purchase discounts and free product samples.
- Company social events.
- Annual boot allowance.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday