Circle of Care Coordinator (Full-time)
You have an appreciation for a culture-based model of conflict resolution.
You are innovative with strong leadership skills, planning and administrative capacity.
The Circle of Care is a model of collaborative practice in planning and decision-making with First Nations, Inuit and Metis families. Consider leading this model by joining our team!
Wabano is seeking positive, community-minded team members who are energized by challenge and motivated to serve our community!
If you think that might be you, then why should you choose Wabano?
Purpose of Position
The Circle of Care Coordinator is responsible for the overall administration, monitoring and reporting functions related to the Circle of Care Program, which involves the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) approach. In addition, this individual will be responsible for the recruitment, training and support of the Circle of Care Facilitators.
· Post-secondary completion in Social Work, Education, or other applicable program.
· 2 years of experience in project or program development and administration management;
· Experience in conflict resolution practices;
· Demonstrated positive solution provider with strong oral and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated experience working with Indigenous people and sensitivity to Indigenous culture;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
· Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
· Preference will be given to individuals with Frist Nations, Inuit or Metis descent (please self-identify to receive preference)
· Successful applicants would be required to provide a criminal check to work with vulnerable population.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract