I have a unique opportunity to bring a Marketing Specialist onto our team to help managing the marketing for several of our portfolio companies. We operate a small private equity firm with core businesses in health and wellness, real estate, and finance.
You must be creative and innovating with a passion to grow companies by driving leads and revenue growth. You should have detailed knowledge regarding marketing channels including facebook, google, instagram, yelp, mail-chimp, landing pages, bounce pages, click funnels and more.
You will be directly responsible for Marketing and content development activities/initiatives as related and in support all of our portfolio companies : Including web management, direct and indirect marketing campaigns, online marketing and PR, manage and maintain internal CRM, customer service programs and logistics and miscellaneous marketing support
As a specialist you will apply your past research and online lead generation knowledge to participate in the development of new business objectives. This role requires collaboration with Executives, Operation Managers, Sales Management, 3rd party Technology Providers and Customer Support.
As a key and integral role, the Assistant will be responsible for developing an effective daily schedule to support the above duties.
- Execute targeted online marketing programs and manage and report Marketing ROI Metrics and input into the internal CRM
- Participate and Produce content for newsletters and email campaigns and manage Social Media requirements
- Produce newsletters, articles and targeted media campaigns Manage ongoing processes and tasks associated with SEO and Ad-Word strategies - Drive daily online Media Analysis, activities and design on every facet of Online Marketing Campaigns
- Manage logistics as related to promotional/event activities and vendor interface, estimates and relationships
- Support and maintain collateral including web site, hard copy and print media
- Develop content for website, blogs, whitepapers, case studies and marketing collateral
- Support sales team as related to sales activities and coordinate outward bound sales campaigns, telemarketing projects and Print Advertising, flyers newsletter
- Coordinate and Develop an effective Event Management schedule and execution plan
- Support the Executive team in operations and execution of Marketing management
Summary of Technical and Business requirements:
- Strong handle on fundamental marketing concepts
- Well versed in Graphic Design and related Software
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Experience in technology product or services environment is definitely an Asset but not required
- Knowledge of business applications – Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT
- Technical knowledge of applications, solutions is desirable
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills (technical writing skills preferred)
- Strong inter-personal skills with a desire and ability to manage cross functional teams
- Reasonable research skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Most importantly, the Desire and Possession of Personal and professional attributes to become part of an effective Marketing Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)