Dakota's Truck Services Ltd is looking for an experienced 310T mechanic as we have expanded into our new 14,000sq.ft. state of the art shop. We are also looking for an Apprentice as well.
We are a heavy diesel repair shop located between Guelph and Fergus and service heavy trucks, trailers and equipment.
Position: Full-time permanent Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm with a competitive wage available immediately.
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all vehicles/equipment
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of trucks
- Responsible for repair/service documentation
- Maintain work areas of shop
- Road test all vehicles that are in for repair to ensure requirements are met
- Coach and truck experience
- Clean driving record and a valid G2 license
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to plan, organize, solve problems, make decisions and to identify key issues and put forth recommendations
- Effective time management and communication skills
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 310T mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)