DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We want you to be a part of an awesome team as we define the direction and initial product launch. We operate in a “You build it, you run it” mode, where everyone is actively participating in maintaining and improving running software.
As part of the Skylight Cybersecurity team for Accedian, you will be responsible for leading QA activities in our cybersecurity solution to ensure the highest quality products for our customers, with a strong focus on working with the team in the product architecture, workflow design, test automation and product maintenance.
Initially, you will work to establish the team’s automation vision, set quality priorities, and determine what level of automation vs manual testing should be applied. You will also participate in the automated and manual testing efforts, to achieve the highest level of quality for our project.
- Lead the test automation initiative in the Cybersecurity product space: Derive automation plans, making corresponding change recommendations, update infrastructure and tooling or develop models to satisfy high automation test coverage;
- Work closely with the development team to clarify feature requirements, determine manual and automated testing needs, derive tasks, and provide feedback on design solutions. Identify incomplete or missing areas in specs and work with stakeholders to address them;
- Design, implement and maintain automated integration tests;
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases to identify and track defects;
- Perform root cause analysis and work with the development team to resolve them;
- Communicate feature and delivery risks in a timely manner using concrete and actionable data across teams including customer care;
- Communicate test status and needs accurately and effectively both within and across teams;
- Firmly and passionately advocate for our customers.
In this role, you will report to the Senior R&D Manager for Skylight.