myHSA is a tech company for advisors and HR professional that facilitate employee benefits program. We are growing across the country and want to continue building our brand. This role will have a great marketing base to pull from and one that we are proud of.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. Looking to create rich & engaging content on the right platforms (while ensuring that we’re staying ahead of the curve with any new social media trends / opportunities). We have a strong team with lots of industry expertise that can be leveraged for content so no need to understand the industry inside and out.
- Social Media Content Creation and stories.
- Collaborate with Team on content.
- Be strong in LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook content.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize requests, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborate and develop digital marketing strategy.
- Photoshop and simple graphic design.
- Staying up to date with emerging trends on social media to incorporate creative and innovative ideas into captions.
- Familiarity with SEO and Google analytics
- Ability to analyze analytics and make strategic decisions from data
- Graphic Design background
- Marketing background
We can be flexible as to where the work is done in the contract setting. This role does not have to be done inside of our office in Calgary.