We make the World's Greatest Hamburger and we serve a lot of them!
If you have a dynamic, attention to detail personality, with a drive to produce delicious meals we are willing to train you.
Job requirements include:
- a keen attention to detail
- taking pride in your work
- the interest and ability to learn new tasks
- previous experience is an asset
At Fuddruckers we offer our staff:
- competitive wages with performance increase
- a fun and fast paced work environment
- a 50% meal discount when on the job
All Fuddruckers employees enjoy the benefit of working with a dynamic team, at a great location on the bus route.
If you think you can handle the pace of our grill we want you!
Fuddruckers would like to thank all of you for your interest in the position however only candidates considered will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent