Threeosix Industrial is a full service general contractor, operating in both underground mining environments and in conventional surface construction and maintenance applications. As a leading industrial solutions provider, Threeosix Industrial has implemented efficient construction planning and progressive and practical safety management systems for its entire portfolio of projects across Western Canada.
Threeosix offers competitive compensation packages, and a professional approach to all aspects of the construction industry, to foster your own personal growth right along with the business.
- Building forms and stripping forms
- Pouring concrete
- Raking concrete
- Screeding concrete
- Finishing concrete
- Operating hand tools and power actuated tools
- Installing heating/hoarding, temporary fencing, guardrails, handrails and barriers as required.
- Participating in daily tool-box talks.
- Reviewing and preparing daily Field Level Hazard Assessments.
- Participating in weekly safety meetings.
- Advising supervision of unsafe conditions or acts that may be a hazard or danger to oneself and other workers.
- Read, interpret and act on instructions from supervision.
- Preparing layout including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work.
- Installing shoring.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are returned to job boxes and tool cribs.
- Reporting all incidents/accidents including “near misses”
- Minimum of 40 hours per week.
- OT as required. OT paid out at time and a half after 40 hours per week. Weekends as required.
- Exposure to cold/hot weather. Appropriate dress required for weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, dust, pollution.
- Exposure to hazards such as heights, power tools, slips, falls, falling objects, sharp and heavy hand tools.
- Ability to stand, crouch and kneel for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity and physically fit
- Own hand tools required.
- Steel toe boots required
- Ability to lift between 11 and 25 kg.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Positive attitude towards safety.
- Ability to take direction and follow through on instructions.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Willingness to learn.
- Trades certification and/or registered in the carpentry trade and/or equivalent non-ticketed experience.
- WHMIS 2015 required
- Fall protection ticket considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Concrete Finishing: 1 year (Preferred)