Shift Premium: $1.00/hr
- Overtime 1.5 x x paid after 38.88 hours
- Double time 2.0 x paid after 46 hours
POSITION: Maintenance Team Leader
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Group Leader or Assistant Manager, Maintenance
Area of Accountability: Troubleshooting and repair of production equipment such as weld cells and assembly lines. Please note that this is a hands-on position.
Additional Duties are as follows:
- Coordinate daily activities of Maintenance Team Members as directed by Group Leader or Assistant Manager
- Follow-up on status of Work Orders and PMs, including daily Maintenance paperwork, communicating issues as they occur
- Ensure daily downtime documentation is entered
- Identify and communicate to Management requirements for Overtime and assist in the coordination of job assignments
- Assist in researching required spare parts along with obtaining quotes.
- Support Continuous Improvement/Preventive Maintenance
- Evaluate Maintenance systems, tools and equipment and implement improvements as necessary
- Monitor spare parts crib & Kanban quantities and complete support activities as necessary
- Meet with external contractors/vendors as needed to conduct inspections, parts evaluations etc.
- Provide support and maintain “5S” and TPM Standards in Production/Maintenance areas
- Assist in the area of Training:
- Develop/Modify Standard Trouble Shooting guides for common maintenance issues
- Train existing and new Team Members as needed
- Assist in tracking and updating of Maintenance Training Matrices
- Assist with the coordination of external training Support Communication Initiatives:
- Facilitate Maintenance Meetings as needed
- Attend Operations Meetings and update Team Members on daily plant activities
- Team Member Support:
- Investigate and provide follow-up to Team Member’s issues and concerns
- Provide continuous support to Team Members, while acting and carrying on duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitor TMs adherence to established processes e.g. breakdown reports, effective updates etc.
- Support Health, Safety, & Environmental Programs
- Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan)
- Demonstrate an understanding of FIO’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of deviating from them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Robotic Technician certification, Manufacturing Technology diploma, Industrial Electrician or Millwright Status.
- Self -starter
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal.
- Sound judgment in decision making and establishing priorities.
- Proactive and goal-oriented to make improvements in systems and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Good computer skills including, MS Outlook
FIO Automotive Canada Corporation is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.82-$37.76 per hour
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)