Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Maintain all inventory in the stockroom
- Keep stockroom neat, organized and safe
- Complete daily tasks in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Ensure all merchandise damages are processed and completed monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Communicate all store supply needs to management
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
2 years retail experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V