We are currently looking for a Director of Finance & Administration to join our team! Reporting to the President, the incumbent will be responsible to manage the Financial & Administrative responsibilities of the company according to approved Accounting, Regulatory, Contracts & Pricing, Human Resources and Information System principles and practices.
C*ore Competencies: *
- Effective communication skills with all (external & internal)
- Persuasive value added selling & motivational management skills
- Networking skills – having & developing relationships with decision makers in each channel
- Goal Achievement Oriented
- Team Player
- Produced with Accuracy within 10 working days from month end
- Ensure balancing of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Inter-Companies
- Balancing of Inventory Reporting versus G/L closing
- Financial: Budget, Accounting, Currency, Costs Cash Flow, Payroll & Capital Expenditures.
- Contracts & Pricing: generation & completion of successful bids (accurate, timely, profitable)
- Regulatory: HC & FDA regulatory initiatives, medical device licenses, risk analysis reviews.
- HR: develop the desired culture. Manage conflicts, benefits, events, CSST & A.M.G. policies.
- MIS: system security, overseeing & prioritizing projects / demands while providing training.
- Provide support to Senior Team in Finance, Accounting, Administration Procedures/Issues
- Provide interface between A.M.G. and inter-companies
- Bachelor of Commerce – CMA or CA an asset
- Necessary knowledge acquired in general accounting procedures.
- Complete understanding of the running of the business in all aspects
- Versatility with Mainframe and Desktop Office Software (MS)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Finance and / or Accounting in a similar position
- Ability to persuade others to prioritize information to Finance & Administration in order to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Communication at all levels both inside and outside company (bilingual)
- Style and Frequency dependent upon level of responsibility of audience
- Daily interactions influence company operations
- Ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way to different levels at A.M.G.
- Contracts & Pricing Manager
- F&A Manager
- HR Generalist
- MIS Manager
- Network Administrator
- Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
A.M.G. Medical Inc. provides a fast-paced, innovative work environment where hard work is valued and appreciated, a warm, friendly, helpful employee culture, and excellent opportunity to progress your career. If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent