Building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people.
Join our team and together we will forge a new path to meet the changing needs of our growing communities and champion a culture of exemplary care to deliver clinical excellence by creating an environment where the best experiences happen. Through new partnerships, a relentless focus on quality and sustainability, and a dedication to the best patient and provider experience, Southlake will improve the health of our communities and shape the future of healthcare.
We are seeking an experienced registered Respiratory Therapist with superb organization and communication skills to work in a fast paced team environment. The successful candidate will be expected to work in all practice areas including ED, Wards, ICU, and Cardiac ICU’s and to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts. Candidates must be available for weekdays and weekend days, evenings and nights.
- RRT registered with the College of Respiratory Therapists in the General Class
- Practice according to the standards and guidelines set out by the College
- BCLS and NRP required
- Experience with asthma and COPD patient education preferred
- Knowledge of adult education principles an asset
- ACLS preferred
- Experience working with paediatrics and neonates preferred
- Participates in the CRTO’s Quality Assurance Program
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates willingness to work in an inter-professional environment
- Commitment to inter-professional teaching and learning
- Analysis / problem assessment
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.