This position is responsible for all tasks involved in the smooth daily operation of the R&D functions for the Woodbridge site.
- Provide expert assistance in all areas of general office admin including: mailing, shipping, filing, purchasing, scheduling conference calls, agenda/meeting preparation, scheduling meetings, follow ups, visitor access, food catering and local travel logistics/planning, and expense reports.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations and general correspondence documents, department. Sharepoint maintanenance, as well as non-disclosure and collaboration agreements.
- Accounts payable: matching packing slips to invoices and processing non po related invoices and arranging for professional services
- Provide reports or feedback on department budget and expenses and monitor the budget status on a regular basis. Assist in developing the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Be part of the JHSC Committee to meet compliance requirements for R&D team.
- Responsible for the International Trade Compliance and meet compliance.
- Responsible for facilities for R&D (only).
- Lead the R&D Impact Day activities as part of the Corporate Initiative.
- Lead quarterly site management meeting and team townhall events.
- Successful completion of a Diploma or Degree in Office Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency. Self-driven and motivated individual with a positive attitude, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple priorities and possess tact and diplomacy in dealing with inquiries and requests for information.
- Superior Microsoft Office Skills including PowerPoint, word and excel
Job Type: Full-time