You’d work across our entire digital output (basically anything that can be seen on a screen, web and otherwise) collaborating closely with both the design and development team to come up with beautiful and intelligent solutions to challenging yet exciting projects in Canada and the USA. You will play an important role in a medium sized studio atmosphere while being surrounded by great people.
We place our culture and studio environment as a high priority and are looking for an individual who is passionate and willing to learn and able to adapt to the tasks provided. But, more importantly a positive and friendly team member who is interested in growing with an organization.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Creating highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience
- Working individually or as part of a group on projects with limited input from a Digital Director
- Balancing creative requirements with client business requirements
- Contributing to team effort of agency by helping out as needed with miscellaneous tasks
- Client support & trouble shooting as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Previous experience working with CMS an asset
- Experience with responsive design and responsive UI frameworks
- Solid working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the web
- Understanding of web performance
- Friendly, with strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfortable working with deadlines and multiple projects in parallel
Founded in 2004, Morad Media is a leading Calgary Interactive Agency. Our clients range from start-ups to large organizations. Our complete marketing solutions offer clients creative graphic design, interactive web experiences and effective internet marketing that drives results and builds brands. We offer a great learning and collaborative atmosphere, plenty of creative projects and one the best work/life balances in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time