Marine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Alfa Romeo Fiat of Vancouver require a parts person with experience to join our small, dynamic, highly productive parts team.
If you are going to be the new parts advisor that joins our team you should already know the responsibilities of a good parts person and have already performed all of these functions well.
- working closely with our service advisors
- sourcing and ordering parts for our technicians and our busy shop
- helping our retail customers both on the phone and at the counter
- answering parts wholesale phone calls and making sure the orders are completed correctly
- order parts for stock as well as customer and internal special order
- answer incoming calls
- help the parts manager with any other work required
We need someone who enjoys communicating with customers as well as other team members, does it well, and has fun doing it under the daily pressure of supplying demanding purchasers.
You need to be motivated to help carry the parts department to success while also enjoying personal success.
By joining our growing parts department as our newest parts advisor you will launch your career while being led, directed, and taught by an internationally experienced parts manager.
If this position sounds exciting to you, send your resume immediately!
Income will be determinded based on previous experience.
PBS and Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram experience a huge asset but not neccessary - if you are a quick learner and are computer literate we can teach you.
Keywords; parts advisor, parts person, parts manager, automotive parts, service department, service advisor, service writer, parts writer, parts apprentice, parts journeyman, vancouver, bc, alberta, lower mainland, automotive, cars, trucks
Job Type: Full-time