Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Strategic Analytics & forecasting, the Manager, Customer Demand Planning will act as a key analytics support figure for the Sales Strategy team and will lead demand planning initiatives with all our customers, and will become a go-to person for product flow analytics and optimization
- In collaboration with sales directors, lead weekly demand planning calls with all internal and external customers
- Manage and oversee entire product flow process from finished goods inventory to customers warehouse
- Develop expertise in cannabis operations and ‘how things work at Canopy’ and must be able to speak that story to the customers
- Strong leader who develops and mentor teams who can bring the best in people and helps them realize their true potential
- Collaborate with Forecasting & Business planning team to update long term forecast based on business intelligence captured through weekly calls
- Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
- Prioritize and cope with competing and changing objectives in support of both short- and long-term goals while maintaining stakeholder expectations. This includes various ad hoc analytical work, assessing options, presenting findings, and influencing solution designs with cross functional teams
- Design, Build and Own tools to improve processes and information gathering
- Translate demand signals into an executable demand plan by business. Work with cross functional teams and provide insight to improve business decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-5 years of experience in demand planning, forecasting & replenishment, and/or logistics.
- Experience in leading demand planning teams for large scale retailers in Retail, Consumer Goods or Alcohol /Beverage companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business / Commerce or Supply Chain
- 4-5 years in logistics or supply chain related capacity is preferred
- Power user of MS Office tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Powerpoint)
- Exceptional analytical planning and organizational skills and have thorough understanding of the principles of Forecasting & Replenishment
- Excellent communication and proven experience of delivering presentations to large / commercial audience; strong business acumen and sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; strong business acumen
- Results oriented with a proven track record of accomplishments
- Ability and confidence to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders of varied levels
- Experience working with retailers, partners and across multiple sales channels
- Experience in beverage alcohol or relatable industries an asset
This a full-time position based out of Toronto.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.