The VP, Global Financial Reporting & Treasury is responsible for global treasury and payment control, banking relation, external financial reporting and insurance to support successful company operations and deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing strategic guidance around global capital financing options to support company growth needs
- Lead and enhance all global treasury operations and payment control
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners in worldwide.
- Direct external financial reporting, including external audit, group financial consolidation, reports to creditors, government etc.
- Manage relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance
- Fluent (both written and spoken) in English is mandatory.
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, a master’s in business administration is preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization
- Must be familiar with standard finance and accounting regulations
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management, board of directors, and staff
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program