Our philosophy is amazing food and an amazing place to work. We're an industry leader in the plant-based food movement - come gain the skills in the future of food! We want you to come work with us in Vancouver.
Our Kitchen Managers (KMs) pour their hearts into the kitchen to ensure that guests receive the best possible food and that staff are motivated and inspired to be their best selves. KMs use their creativity to create weekly features, work with senior company leaders to grow in their roles, and help MeeT grow at the same time!
- Create new amazing features and execute on our award-winning recipes
- Lead with respect and compassion, provide feedback and motivation
- Monitors dishes to ensure that taste, portioning, and plating are correct before they leave the line.
- Look to create new systems and thinks critically about current systems to keep in a constant state of evolution using best practices and testing new ones.
- Keep a close eye on weekly metrics and makes necessary changes to achieve restaurant goals.
- 2+ years kitchen management experience leading a full-service kitchen.
- Strong team management skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Positive, professional and responsive work attitude.
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for food and hospitality.
- Exceptional organization, time management, prioritization and self-starter skills.
- Strong commitment to consistency and quality standards.
- Base salary, plus performance based bonus and tips
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Reimbursement for wellness/active lifestyle activities
- Free meals on shift
- Staff discounts at our sister grocery store
- A gift card loaded monthly for use at any of our restaurants
- Technology allowance
- A TeeM environment that makes work satisfying and fun- not just lip service!
- Working directly with a passionate and dedicated ownership team, who is actively building a mission-driven business
- As an expeditiously growing company, there are many opportunities for growth paths with us!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Crystal Pitt at careers[at]eatmeet.ca with “KM” in the subject line.
Meet exists to help change the WORLD one amazing meal at a time! We’re a growing restaurant group, making from scratch, plant-based comfort food - an industry where you have the chance to make your mark. 2019 is an exciting year for MeeT: We won 8 Golden Plates Awards, it's our 5th year anniversary and we're in a rapid growth phase.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent