What is the opportunity?
You will provide execution in the area of application security services for the business and development teams. You will act as the subject matter expert to application developers and executives in terms of application security best practices, tools, processes, and landscapes. You would also provide technical input on current, interim, and target state Application Security roadmap and be part of the exciting project management team to execute various Application Security projects to introduce, enhance and deliver application security capabilities at Speridian Technologies Canada Inc.
What will you do?
- Develop, build, implement, and support automated integration solutions for tools in the scope of DevOps and Automation.
- Work directly with clients, on a variety of technology stacks, to create a DevOps pipeline that can package their application for use with security scanning tools.
- Participate in and lead a range of application security activities from Business-as-usual (BAU) application security assessments to organizational changing project enhancements.
- Support application security assessments using static analysis (SAST) and dynamic analysis (DAST) techniques; including the use of on-premise security testing tools and vendor services.
- Ensure applications are thoroughly security tested using industry best practices prior to promotion to production.
- Research and keep up to date on application security emerging threats/technologies/trends.
- Educate key organizational stakeholders (e.g. developers, security consultants, executives) on application security matters and impacts on the organization.
What do you need to succeed?
An ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years or more experience in CI/CD and Application Security
- Graduated from a university program in a related field
- 5 years or more experience programming with:
- Knowledge of various tools such as:
CI/CD – Azure DevOps, Jenkin
SAST/DAST – Veracode, HP FOD
Secure coding tools – Veracode Greenlight, Synopsis SecureAssist
IDE – Visual Studio
- Customer service experience and confidence working directly with clients is a must
- A can-do attitude, quick learner, and a problem solver.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
About Speridian Technologies
Speridian is an Oracle Platinum and Microsoft Gold Partner. Our global workforce of more than 1000 employees specialized in CRM, Case Management, Oracle CX Cloud, Microsoft Technologies, Policy Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Application Security, and Cloud solutions. Please visit our website* www.speridian.com* for more details.
Reference ID: STC - AppSec - 20200702
Application deadline: 2020-07-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000.00 /year
- CI/CD and Application Security: 5 years (Required)
- Synopsis SecureAssist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins: 3 years (Preferred)
- Veracode: 2 years (Required)
- Software Development (Dot Net, Java, Node.js): 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)