What we are looking for:
The ideal Associate Beauty Advisor is a Skin Care, Make-up, and Fragrance expert that can service various retailers during special events and assist the retailers to achieve sales plan by demonstrating products, applying makeup, skincare, and fragrance and has confidence in closing the sale and recruiting clients.
- Assisting in meeting and or exceeding Estee Lauder daily sales and standards through the Brand Consultation.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
- Helps in maintaining an efficient, pristine environment and personal Estee Lauder /Brand image
- Actively recruits potential clients where needed throughout the store.
- Must be comfortable in approaching clients, servicing clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Take Direction from counter/ business manager, Account Executive, Education Executive, Team Leader and store management.
- Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
- Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
- Can work part-time hours (Please note that hours vary on a monthly schedule)
- Must be adaptable and positive
- Must be able to travel to retailers within a 30 km radius of home
- Mandatory seasonal training seminar attendance.
- Weekly time management required. (Hours to be called in weekly)
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have access to email/telephone
- Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
Retail - Store
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.